Holy shit--- Mali or bust for real!
Okay---- so I cried. 3 shots. Polio. Yellow fever. MMR. But i made it through and I feel OK i guess. The crying thing was pretty embarrasing but hey--- It's me, I know I am a freak. Anyway, we are leaving today so this is the last thing I will be able to put up here for a while. I am kinda freaking out, but not really. I am actually more anxious about the future 10 shots I have to get through than living in a country where I dont know the language or any of the customs/culture etc. People here are cool. I like a lot of them. Tim's and my 'marriage' isn't getting in the way of making any new friends--- (we arent the weird married people) . I am packed. Our luggage is waiting in the Hancock room--- oh, and FYI Ben Franklin is buried behind this hotel. I about shit myself! I love Ben! Ok, so there are like 3 people waiting to use this computer so I am going to sign off with a "i love you all" and don't plan on seeing me for 2+ years b/c apparently if you come home you end up quitting earlier and I am no sorry ass quitter.
No comments:
Post a Comment