this one is for the boys at the UGA helpdesk
Ok, so I thought I wouuld get on here and talk some more about the stuff that is going on. OKAY. So I have recently and not so recently decided that God hates me. Do not fret I shall digress...
So when I first came here I got an ear infection (withing the first 3 days).... it's fine. There is no pain; it is just disgusting and annoying. They gave me antibiotics... and i have been on two different kinds since then bcause it will not go away. Then I got my friend giardia. His name is Teddy and he has made himself quite at home... the little bastard parasite. He gives me Mr. D (code here for diarhea), nausea, makes me not hungry, and pretty much just pisses me off all day. Then I got a cold sore in my mouth, which i have never had in my life. Then my big toes decided to get pussy... one last week (the right left) and now the big toe on the left... (please excuse my candid approach, here we talk about diarhea like news or the weather.) And then last night a bug got stuck in my underwear and got really upset while because he was trapped and decided to take it out on my poor defenseless crotch. So now I have about ten bumps on my underwear line that hurt, along with the ear infection, the toe puss, the mouth sore, the giardia.... and my general pissed offness. It wouuld e fabulous to have one week where my immune system decided to suck it up and take care of everything instead of picking and choosing. Oh and i canot believe this bug bit me so many fing times without my noticing! I maintain: God hates me. It has actually become a joke here because i have no problem telling anyone... and everyone has stories like mine, so it's kind of nice.... in a sick f-ed up kind of way.
here s another story: my town of sanankoroba got stuck in bamako a night or two ago.... it was awesome. no one told us anything, and everyone told us something and tim, trinh, me and britne were stuck in bamako for like 5 hours. Nothing like being stuck in a relatively forein african city where you dont speak the language....
ok, ok... i jest, but only a little.... it was not a HUGE deal... we were eventually saved by the PC. And suprisingly I was not freaking out... i was fine. I actually got to eat a cheeseburger and a chocolate milkshake..... my stomahc has shrunk though.... i couldnt finish anything. i was worthless, but i did finally eat something. I cannot wait until we are able to cook.
Thanks jessica for telling jason stephens nothing but good things.... please write me stuff.... (to everyone, not just jessica)....
glenda: you will pay for leaving me hanging in your letter. i know where you live. it may take me a while to et back ad slap your stank butt, but by god i will.
i think when i make i bac to the us i will get really fat really fast. i am stavng here. tim is adjusting well to the food, but michele sucks at it.
laury: dont send me any books yet. wait until i get out to site. (in about a month) but still send me food. i am always hungry.
love everyone!
alah ka here caya!
No comments:
Post a Comment