27 May 2007

Kidney Stones

I have two kidney stones. I think Allah wants me to go home. What do you think?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am really sorry to hear about your kidney stones. There is no wrong decision here. Follow your heart, and be healthy.

Anonymous said...

Hi Michele and Tim. The funny thing you can say about kidney stones is "this too will pass" If you are lucky that is. Personally I am glad that you will be coming home and look forward to your safe return. Mom worked on the "Guest" room this weekend while Gary and I were fishing. He actually out fished me this weekend and is very proud. Hope you are feeling better.

Love,

Dad

Brit said...

I think Allah just wants everyone to know that you are the most badass chick on the planet... giardia, bells, malaria, kidney stones... whatever! You've done it all!

Feel better soon girl! Maybe a package would help??

Justin said...

Your birthday is tomorrow! What a sucky thing to have while it's on its way. Hope you're doing fine, you look great!