14 October 2007

Oh, the Fond Memories of Mali...

This is dedicated to the little voice inside my computer that told me to get up off my ass and continue the blog. That little voice was Christopher Krey, the manchild pictured here at his finest.


The first step is the recognition of past events - the joys of Mali that Michele and I had to leave behind. The next step (and I am placing my camera in my everyday bag as I type) is to continue with the present. Michele and I now live in Washington DC which does not mean our outlook on life or our care to notice the world around has changed any - we are just in a different setting for our story now.

So without further ado, here are photos of some the many fond memories I have of Africa - both those who are of there and those who serve there.



















No comments: